Skip to the content
Mentorship Program Templeton CA November 2014
I learned how to:
- Properly evaluate a dog; developing a custom training strategy for them and how to help them be successful
- Assess a dog’s physical and/or psychological needs to assist them in moving forward.
- Develop a balanced pack to assist in rehabilitating dogs that have not been properly socialized.
- Safely integrate a troubled dog into a pack.
- Master long line leash techniques
- Properly use the ‘place’ command
- Crate train a dog
- Properly and safely use a remote color – the basic fundamentals of remote collar training